Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.